Maximizing Independence, Boosting Strength & Elevating Quality of Life
The Kensington Reston is proud to partner with HealthPRO® Heritage, a regional leader in exceptional therapy services, and offer comprehensive rehab services, provide wellness opportunities, and acute health education.
As a leading provider of subacute care, we’re proud of our state-of-the-art rehabilitative programs and remain dedicated to inspiring overall health and well-being.
In partnership with The Kensington’s own fitness, wellness, and rehab programs, specially trained HealthPRO Heritage therapists are available to provide on-site skilled services to maintain the progress achieved in therapy.
HealthPRO’s multidisciplinary team evaluates individual needs to develop a tailored program, which may include:
- Physical Therapy helps maintain maximum movement and restore functional ability. This form of therapy can improve mobility, balance, range of motion, and physical strength.
- Occupational Therapy is designed to help adapt to life changes and improve functional abilities. This form of therapy can provide training and guidance on self-care skills such as bathing, dressing, feeding, and grooming.
- Speech Therapy helps with all aspects of communication and memory. It can also assist with chewing and swallowing problems.
The team offers expertise in the following scenarios and are available to address:
- Post-Operative Joint Replacement
- Neurologic & Stroke Recovery
- Cardiac Care
- Pain Management
- Fall Prevention/Balance
- Memory Enhancement
- Bladder Health
- Parkinson’s Disease
Research shows that whole-person wellness is the key to improving quality of life and achieving successful aging. The HealthPRO team values a multidimensional approach to wellness which includes:
- HealthyLiving wellness program that encompasses six dimensions to achieve optimal health in body, mind, and spirit.
- Discovery Series educational programs and clinics on special health topics to foster and promote healthy living.
- HealthyFIT private wellness program that specializes in one-on-one training to help maintain function after skilled therapy services.