- 2 medium sized peaches (peeled and cut)
Peaches are in season June through August – so this is the perfect time to pick up fresh peaches!
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- Mint or favorite herb for garnish
1. Muddle the mint and lemon juice until they are mixed together.
2. Next, blend the peaches and sugar until smooth.
3. Strain any remaining peach from mixture and add the muddled mint and lemon juice. Blend again.
4. Fill glass 1/4 full of peach puree, or to preference
5. Top off with Champagne or Italian Prosecco
6. Garnish with an extra sprig of fresh mint and a peach slice.