This is a repeating eventfebruary 14, 2022 8:00 pm
RSVP HERE “If you can hold a crayon, you can do this work” ~ Lucia Capacchione, PhD
“If you can hold a crayon, you can do this work”
~ Lucia Capacchione, PhD
At The Kensington, we understand the unique and complex needs of being a caregiver. Many times as caregivers, we are overwhelmed with caring for our loved one, as well as our own children, and end up neglecting ourselves.
Which is why we are thrilled to partner once again with Dr. Marsha Nelson for this seven-week creative caregiver virtual workshop. During this series, you will be introduced to creative tools such as breathing techniques, drawing, and writing prompts that will reduce your tension level and teach you how to relax quickly and effectively.The sessions are inspired by the Hello, This is Your Body Talking Draw-It-Yourself Coloring Book, created by Lucia Capacchione, PhD, ATR, REAT and Pioneer Expressive Arts Therapist.
- Session 1: A Change of Heart: Nurturing Yourself
- Session 2: Try a Little Tenderness: Love
- Session 3 : At Home With Yourself: Happiness, Love and Playfulness
- Session 4: The Most Satisfying Relationship
- Session 5: Time-Line of Life
- Session 6: Nurturing Myself
- Session 7: Putting it All Together: A Mandala
About Marsha Nelson, PhD
Contact Dr. Nelson @ Marshanelsonphd@gmail.com and/or 956.802.9993 cell/text.
(Monday) 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST(GMT-05:00) View in my time
Virtual Zoom Event
Karen CarterDirector of Community OutreachKCarter@KensingtonSL.com
Comments are closed.